Carry on with your Puppy Start skills, and add more challenges and fun!
Learning Gym gives pups the opportunity to engage with their people, to explore new activities and to continue to develop their social skills. During class, they will learn to stay focused on you for longer – without a leash! They will continue to practice meeting and playing with new people and dogs. You will learn to support your pup’s exploration of new, and maybe even slightly scary things.
Start ASAP, as this is a rolling enrolment class like Puppy Start. Our venue, Billy’s Day-Care for Dogs is perfect for pups to learn and explore in a controlled environment. As with Puppy Start, class size is limited so that everyone has the opportunity of one-on-one time with the instructor. Learning Gym includes:
- Enrichment pack – get pups to calm and settle easily;
- Weekly class with training, play, exploration, problem solving, and settle time;
- Weekly question and answer session – meet or watch the recordings;
- Facebook Puppy Community group – share your successes and find extra tips;
- Unlimited access to your coach – phone or email for advice, any time during your course!
Learning Gym is for pups between 12 and 20 weeks, who have already done Puppy Start (or similar). Your pup will already have:
- foundation training skills: positions, off-switch, heel, come, zen, settle on mat, and body handling & enrichment;
- lots of off leash time interacting with new pups and people.
Puppy Learning Gym is NOT for pups who haven’t done any classes yet! Give Marra a call for details of classes to suit your older pup.
Puppy Learning Gym is for you, if you can:
- attend your weekly classes;
- use email and online video; and
- practice with your pup at least 15 minutes per day.
Pup Learning Gym runs for 50 minutes on Saturday mornings in Belmont, Western Australia. The number of sessions will depend on your pup’s age.
Phone Marra on 0403164748 to start this weekend!